500g cooked King Prawns, peeled with tails removed
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 red onion, finely diced
2 bunches coriander, stems only, finely chopped
50ml olive oil
4 garlic cloves, finely grated
40ml apple cider vinegar
2 avocados, skin and stone removed, then sliced
1 x pack soft flour tortillas
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp lemon juice
2-3 garlic cloves, finely grated
¼ tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp chipotle chilli powder or chipotle hot sauce
¾ cup olive oil
- Peel the King Prawns and put to one side.
- Dice the tomatoes, red onion, coriander and place in a bowl. Grate the garlic into the bowl, add the olive oil and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Remove the skin and the stone from the avocados, slice and put to one side.
- Make Chipotle Aioli: Place yolks, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt, and chipotle in food processor. Pulse to combine. Turn processor on and slowly pour in oil. Process until aioli forms, about a minute. Turn processor off, scrape sides, process again until combined.
- Prepare tortillas, as per pack instructions.
- Assemble tortillas as you like!